SAN Refrigeration Cold and Freezer Rooms are manufactured to a very high standard.
We are experts when it comes to cold, freezer rooms and blast freezers. We have manufactured and installed throughout the whole of Africa for a verity of different applications.
SAN Refrigeration backs up quality product with experienced technical sales and specialist construction teams. Our experts have extensive experience in prefab building, containers, cold rooms and other insulated panel applications, and are able to give customers sound advice at every stage of a project.
Experienced project managers oversee each project to ensure that it is delivered according to client specifications, on time and within budget.
With our fast insulating panel manufacturing line we are capable of doing any scale of project.
Units can be designed to suit your pocket and your specific needs.
We supply polyurethane/polystyrene sandwich panels with SABS approved .5mm frost white chromadek.
Only the best quality materials and equipment are used to ensure trouble-free operation.
Patented cam-lock panel joining system on all polyurethane panels and tongue and groove panel joining system on polystyrene panels.
Thickness of panels: 40mm, 60mm, 80mm, 100mm, 120mm, 150mm and 200mm.
SAN Refrigeration caters for Export into Africa, A large percentage of demand is for Export as our product is adapted for high ambient temperatures and is very successful.
We offer a wide range of products such as:
Cold Rooms and Freezer Rooms of any size.
All panels are totally sealed with PVC profiles to ensure permanent vapor barriers.
- High impact interlock profiles that snap together easily.
- Strippable plastic on all panel surfaces to ensure scratch proof surfaces.
- Door-opening profiles of thick PVC, reinforced with aluminum corners that house the anti-sweat heaters (freezer application). This feature has quick access to heaters for replacement.
- Simple design with high quality materials for ease of erection.
- Ease of operation of high quality, cost-effective sliding doors and hinged doors.
- Meat rail system that bolts together as a kit.
- Rails are adjustable and galvanized or stainless steel.
In the Cold and Freezer and Cooler Room industry we mainly use two types of panels.
For transporting, all panels are stacked on top of each other. All angles, flashing and channels are wrapped together. Blower coils and condensing units are crated in wood boxes and all smalls (strip curtains, expansion valves, pop rivets, fishers, silicone etc.) are placed in the condenser box.
Our condensers are already assembled when it leaves our factory. All condensers are designed for your individual application and ambient. They also include an electric box with components.